The Freeway Lace Guild strives to
- promote interest in fine old laces
- preserve them for posterity
- study the history of lace
- learn the names of laces (lace identification)
- make lace and hold lace exhibits.
The Freeway Lace Guild meets every 3rd Saturday of each month - January through October - in Pasadena California. For more information about their meetings, visit their site. Guests are welcome to attend meetings and become members of FLG. Further information about becoming a member can be found on their Membership page.
Below you'll find a snippet from the Freeway Lace Guild Lace Day 2012...
Scrum-diddly-umptious... look at all those shuttles!
To view more photos, check out their Gallery!